Dream Journal #3

It's probably incredibly cheesy, but most of my dreams are about my boyfriend. God, I hate myself just a little for even writing that. I've been trying to remember other dreams to write down here, but it's generally not working very well.

His name is James, he lives in Ireland, and I don't. Most of my dreams are us meeting at the airport, or just doing the little everyday things. Me making him breakfast, him surprising me with something lovely. It's different every time, but I always wake up feeling terribly sad that he isn't lying next to me.

I feel like the biggest cheeseball in the world, but it's the truth, so I guess it's not too clichéd. At least I hope not. I can never seem to remember one particular aspect of the dream, it’s all mixed up most of the time in my head. Little snapshots of us spending time together.

I did have another dream, not including him. It was myself and a group of my friends, and we were on holiday, but we were working. It was really really bizarre. I think we were teachers, and there was a group of really obnoxious horrible children, who kept asking pointless questions just to wind us up. I’m not sure how the dream ended, but I remember running away from the school right before I woke up.
August 4th, 2012 at 01:52pm