OH, THE CAPS.

So I tried writing a new blog entry earlier on, but it just wasn't working out for me. o.o; I got about a paragraph in, decided I didn't care and x'd it out. ::XD: Ahhhhhhm suchanidiot. I was being all reminiscent and almost happy and yeah...I couldn't get all the way through it. ::XD:

And here I am back again, wondering if I should attempt to find a co-author so I can be forced into writing something, start another story or SOMETHING. I NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS NO-WRITING THING GOING ON RIGHT NOW. I NEED TO WRITE A CHAPTERED STORY.

And the really sad part? I'm going to college in two weeks, and I'm not even sure if I'll have enough time for the RP sites I'm on, let alone a story with someone (or even on my own. ::XD:).

----WE INTERRUPT THIS BROADCAST FOR HAVEN TO START SCREAMING BECAUSE HOLY SHIT IT JUST THUNDERED OUTSIDE----

I mean, I don't have the best time management skills. And I suck at keeping up with stories. BADLY. I JUST REALLY WISH I COULD WRITE A WHOLE LOT LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE DO AND UGH OH THE CAPS RIGHT NOW.

I JUST. I want to think of something I'm super-interested in and just WRITE.

I AM MAJORING IN CREATIVE WRITING. I NEED TO BE ABLE TO WRITE FOR THAT YOU KNOW. I'M GOING TO MARY SUE ALL OVER THE PLACE JUST BECAUSE...BECAUSE...

I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

I'm in such a strange mood right now. I can't even. All the feels.

And you know, I really miss that one person and the TWO co-writes we had together that didn't get very far BECAUSE I'M PATHETIC AND JUST CAN'T SEEM TO KEEP UP. Honestly. I wish that person would have kicked me in the ass more often and made me do it. We had fantastic ideas going on.

I have tried three co-writes. Two with one person, one with another. Perhaps I've yet to find that one magical person that simply makes me want to co-write like hell?

OR WRITE AT ALL!?

I really need some help. I wish I could inject myself with something like writer's crack and WHAM just start writing.

And the OTHER sad part is, I've got like a million and one ideas dashing through my head and absolutely no way to do ANY of them. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Okay, okay, I'm almost done ranting down. I talk too much. Perhaps I'll...go work on my site...yeah...I should do that. Build forums, think more about plot and usergroups, work on graphics...

Anyone interested in helping me out with all of that? o.o;
August 5th, 2012 at 07:06am