Getting my first tattoo today...eek.

I'm supposed to be getting my tattoo soon by my tattoo artist-cousin. I'm pretty nervous, but really excited. I don't know what my pain tolerance is concerning tattoos, but I'm trying to be positive and hope it's not too bad.

I've been wanting it for two months now, and with my parents' blessing, it's good to go. It's all drawn out and what not, just waiting for my cousin to pick up the supplies. The way she drew it, it was actually really cool.

I'm just pissed that she tried to milk me for it. The original deal was 35, but now she's asking for 50. I mean I know she has to buy her supplies, but I'm paying for this out of my own pocket. Point being, I'm a student and don't have a job anymore :P but I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, I know they'd probably charge me more if I went somewhere else. It's just annoying since we agreed already on a price, she keeps changing it.

The more closer it gets, the more nervous I'm getting. I don't know what to expect, and just hope it all goes well. I also don't look forward to sitting there for a long time, but hopefully it won't be as long as I anticipate.

Ehh, well all else fails, I'll just turn to my baby aka my iPod. Wish Kat Von D could do it ha, I wish.

And before anyone asks, YES she's a professional.

Can't wait till it's done though :)
August 5th, 2012 at 09:17pm