WHY DID WE DO THIS?

Right Zoe decided to send me a fucking scary picture of someone I'm not sure if you've heard of him Jeff the Killer earlier this week and tonight me and her thought it was a genius idea to research him. DONT DO IT. I would say if you don't know who he is google him but if your reading this at night if anyone is reading this DONT DO IT. I decided to read the story about Jeff The Killer and its one of the most confusing and weirdest things I've ever read.
Zoe decided to watch the video which in itself is probably terrifying D:. Then me being a genius told Pearl to google image him. She did it and guess what? She READ THE STORY TOO. NOT GOOD. So while all three of us are already scared, Zoe goes and reads the story too. Then i suggest we just all sleep in one bed and protect each other. AND THEN GUESS WHAT GENIUS POINTS OUT THAT IF WERE0 TOHETHER HE'D KILL ALL THREE OF US? ME! So now were scared out of our minds and just going to stay up all night making sure we're don't die. He may or may not be real but still its the fucking freakiest thing ever.

ALSO I LOST MY 4MM STRETCHER WHERE THE FUCK CAN I GET ANOTHER ONE IN CORNWALL?

Bye now
X
August 9th, 2012 at 12:38am