Day 5: What song inspires you.

I know I'm cheating on these days! My 30 days will be over in ten, tops.

Don't judge me. My friend abandoned me, ahah. We were supposed to go out tonight and as you can tell it never happened. I'm really pissed actually, but I'm not going to bitch about it. Yet.

--

A song that inspires me.. "Bella Luna" by Jason Mraz is definitely one of them. It's such a beautiful song. I've loved him for years upon years, and for him to becoming so successful is amazing. He deserves the recognition and positive feedback. He has a beautiful voice and the lyrics always surprise me. If you don't know Bella Luna, look it up. At the very least read the lyrics (the link is in the quotes of the title). They are so, so amazing.

"Dream Lover" by The Misfits is another. It's SO perfect. I always, always listen to this while I'm writing. You absolutely have to listen to this. I love it with all my heart. Undoubtedly my favorite song by The Misfits.

Other songs that inspire me are:

"Moments" by One Direction
"Product of a Murderer" by Of Mice & Men
"Carousel" by Linkin Park
"By Myself" by Linkin Park
"Future Reflections" by MGMT
"The Last Hope" by Drake
"What I've Become" by Lamb of God

And there are so many more, but these are all the ones I can think of at the time.
August 9th, 2012 at 05:50am