IM ALIVE

This is a follow on from my two blogs last night WHY DID WE DO THIS? And I CANT SLEEP NOW.

IM ALIVE. JEFF DIDNT KILL ME IN MY SLEEP. YES I FINALLY GOT SLEEP AT LIKE TWO IN THE MORNING.
NEVER AGAIN. I hate Jeff. Thank you for the hugs Louise! He is terrifying and mice are cute! No one actually scares me really but last night was as scary as fuck. Despite that I still want to watch the video. I don't even know. I will just watch it during the day. In a steel room. Hiding in a corner. With a protective vest on. While holding a knife. Seriously never ever just don't google Jeff The Killer at night or what happened to me will to you and that will not be fun.

Oh my god someone just tweeted me this:
' @_hannahmeatsix was it do you wish to play chess on a bouncy castly covered in chocolate with me and three snails called fred?'
Oh my god. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU REPLY TO THAT. NO I DO NOT WANT TO DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS. WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT? I only retweeted a tweet about Zoe asking me the weirdest question ever. THAT WAS NOT IT.

OH YEAH AND OLI SYKES IS AT THE DROP DEAD STORE ON SATURDAY IN LONDON AND IM IN CORNWALL. WHY?!

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES IT ALL GOOD? DAN FLINT TWEETED ME A FEW DAYS AGO OMFG. I CAN'T. He was replying to people I tweeted him, never thought he would reply and then I saw that I just thought Ericka had tweeted me but I looked up and it was there from Dan. I freaked so much. Oh my god. As you can tell I'm still not over it because well if you didn't know this already YOU ME AT SIX ARE MY FAVOURITE BAND EVER. OH and before that Zoe phoned me from the Kids In Glass Houses Smart Casual Gig omfg it was amazing.

So yeah IM ALIVE. Not that anyone cares! I'm sorry if anyone is actually reading this. Its just a massive ramble really.

Bye and DONT GOOGLE JEFF
X
August 9th, 2012 at 10:36am