Blog Challenge Day 2/3

I decided to do two and three together cause I'm cool like that.
Day 2: Nicknames.

My name is Chase. 5 letters and 4 syllabols. I dont really get to have a nickname. :c Well I could have one thats not name related, but I never got one. I've been called chaseypoo by different people, but I dont count that. Thats about it.

Day 3: Your First love.

Oh god, my first love. I've been with a little bit more than my fair share of girls, but out of all those girls, I only truly loved two of them.
The first girl I truly loved, her name was Emma. We dated for 1 year and three months. When I first met her freshman year, she was so mean to me. It was pretty funny to me so I kept trying to talk to her. This went on for a few months. I dont know how we managed to become great friends. One day I went to her house and we started talking about relationship stuff. I still remember what she said that made me want to date her. She was like "I'd never date a guy like you. Im too cool for you." Why that made me want to date her? I dont know. So I asked her out right then and there. After the second date, I asked her to be my girlfriend.
We lasted until the last month of sophomore year. She broke up with over the stupidest reason ever. I mean out of all the shit we went throught she broke up with me cause of a stupid thing.
She fucked me over in the end and left me a complete wreck, and i did some things I still regret, but now im just great. :3
So there you have it.
August 9th, 2012 at 11:36pm