I Decided To Take Story Layouts Request.

Ever since Mibba changed, making layouts for stories has become a problem for many of us Mibbans. I gotten the hang of it and I have helped a couple of my friends by making layouts for their stories. However, I still see that more Mibbans have trouble making layouts and can't find any pre-made layouts that will fit perfectly for their story. I haven’t seen anyone take up requests to make layouts for other user’s stories, and so I decided to take up that task.

I am now taking story layouts requests, but I have a few guidelines that you will have to follow. And these guidelines are as follows:

• Title of the story
• A description about the story plot (It helps)
• Main Characters and a description (especially if it’s a fan fiction)
• If you are going to use my layouts, at least send me a message or comment so I know that you are using it and which story you are using my layouts.
• You have to give me credit when you use my layouts

I will make a layout for any story except for any One Direction, Harry Potter, Bandcest/slashes, and femeslashes stories. Those things I just don’t have interests in and prefer not to make layouts for those certain stories. Other than that just send me a private message if you want me to make you a story layout.

Here are two of my layouts I made for friends. You can use them to, just message me so I know.

Kellin Quinn Layout

Chris Motionless Layout
August 10th, 2012 at 03:28pm