I don't even know?

I was supposed to be going out today but now I'm not because my mum thought I was going to get kidnapped O_o I don't even know. So, now, instead of spending the day out with my friends at a country park, running around yelling lyrics and pretending to be fairies (This is how we always act. People have shouted at us before :c), I'm sitting in my room, eating biscuits, drinking tea, and writing 4 fanfic updates at the same time.

Whoever said boys can't multitask...psh.

Although that doesn't work because I'm not a boy. But I'm sort of...so...what am I saying.

I don't know.

IGNORE EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF MY BRAIN.

But don't because sometimes I say useful things.

This is a really nice cup of tea, actually.

Anyway, I don't remember what the point in this blog was. I clicked on 'new blog' with a purpose and intent to inform you guys of some exciting stuff (I can't actually remember if that's true but let's pretend), and then I got carried away typing.

Ah well.

I dont know what's happening anymore.

I keep hearing someone whispering my name and it's driving me crazy. Though it's probably my brother messing with me...or I'm truly insane.

Anyway, I'm off to drink this cup of tea, finish some writing off and then I'm clearing out my wardrobe/cupboard because it's full of junk and stuff that doesn't fit me.

And I might tidy my room.

I dont know why I suddenly feel the need to tidy my room, but I do.

So there.

Bye?

o_o
August 11th, 2012 at 03:37pm