List of Updates

This blog entry was original posted on WritersCafe.org. For the original version and schedule, go here.

Hello, everyone! So nice to see you again! (Ha, I say that like someone actually reads my blog.) Anyway, in this marvelous blog entry, I'd like to share with you my updating schedule as of right now. (This is subject to change at any given time.)

The Favored: I have gotten specifically requested by a very dedicated reader on Wattpad to update this story, and I already promised to do so. This is not subject to change.

Al and Mel: Al and Mel is a co-written story of mine on Mibba, and I have been slacking with updating it. Right now it is in desperate need of my attention.

Beautiful, I'll Keep You Safe: Since this story is so popular on multiple websites (and because the second chapter is in some need of editing), I shall be giving this my full attention after I finish with my chapter of Al and Mel.

Girls in the Summertime: This is another co-written story on Mibba. By the time I finish with chapter two of Beautiful, I'll Keep You Safe, I'm sure that my co-authors will be getting antsy. So, in order to not disappoint them, I shall update on this when the time comes.

Her Name Was Allie. She Had Baby Blue Eyes.: I've kept y'all waiting long enough for this chapter, haven't I? Even though I've gotten on-and-off writer's block for this story, I really think that I can pull a super long chapter out for y'all. :) No promises, though!

Affection For An English Guy.: Since this is my latest fan-fiction, I have sorta become obsessed with it. 0.0 Please don't judge. (I'd also like to give a shout-out to Devon, who helps me make sure that I have all my facts straight. :) Love you, Devvie!) Anyway, so, I'll be very eager to update this one. So watch out.

Undeniable.: This story has been at a stand-still for too long. I honestly think that y'all will kill me if I take too long for this one. (I'm looking at you.)

Idiot in Wal-Mart: My most popular and first official comedy is in desperate need of a new chapter, wouldn't you agree? This chapter may come out before the ones listed above.

Death is Unpredictable: This is the story I am most proud of. I plan on giving you not one but two chapters for it. :) So that you'll all have three chapters of it to read.

Secrets …: One of my less popular stories, but the first story that I ever got serious about. This is also the story that made me become really determined to be an author. :,) Great memories for writing this. Anyway, I'm hoping to have chapter two for it out and readable for y'all.

BY THIS POINT I WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO UPDATE ONE OF MY CO-WRITTEN STORIES. BUT AT THE SAME TIME I MAY NOT. I DON'T KNOW SO I CAN'T SAY FOR SURE.

By this point, it should be somewhere around Christmas time. And you know what that means, don't yah? Aly Jones's annual Christmas story! I'm not sure what it will be, but rest assured that it shall be awesome!

Well, I think I've given y'all a pretty decent list on how things should go. :) If you have any requests on a story you'd like updated, then just comment below and I will do my best to let you know when I can update it!
August 11th, 2012 at 09:30pm