October needs to come already.

Today I bought my ticket to the Collide With The Sky Tour. I cannot explain how excite I am. I could just hug 1,000,000,000,000 people. Not only is my all time favorite band headlining, but Sleeping with Sirens and Hands like Houses is also going.
Sleeping with sirens is definitely in my top 5 bands. Kellin is such a great singer too. Of course they're gonna sing King For A Day so im happy. I saw sws at warped and they were amazing! I also saw half of Ptvs performance because I wanted to see a band I've never seen before.
The show is on October 19th. Its in a little more than two montjs, but im so happy. I could die.
I love October. Halloween is my favorite holliday. Its really died a little though. I went trick or treating last year. I hadnt in awhile cause I usually went to a party or something. Alot of people stopped giving out candy, and they stopped decorating their houses. Its sad though. I dressed up as a "gangster". Not really, I just wore a wife beater and sweats. I wasnt in the dress up kinda mood.
Another reason I like October is because of school. In October its alteady the middle of the semester so you're comfortable with everything. You already made new friends, your teachers know your name, everything is less strict. Woo. Senior status.

I have a few questions for ya.
1: Are you going to the cwts tour? If so, what date?
2: What do you usually do on Halloween?
3: Whens the last time you dressed up and what were you?
August 12th, 2012 at 04:25am