My iPod day

Yesterday started out as a normal day until 2:00 in the afternoon.
I got back from food shopping with my dad. I wanted to go on my iPod and listen to my music. I had an old 2006 nano. It was slow lately, and it hardly reacted when I press the center button. It also freezes on occasion.
I turned it one and after I did that it completely froze on me. Upset, I told my mom. She suggested that I go to the apple store because my iPod was 6 years old. I went with my dad to our mall where the store was located. While talking to a supervisor my dad played with my iPod and it snapped back. Later another supervisor arrived and we explained our case. He said that I would need a new iPod because my old one's center button didn't work well anymore. We went to someone who recycled my old iPod and gave me a black iPod classic. After we left we got a new stereo system because my old one worked only for the nano.
Finally we got everything set up, and my music is fine. That explains the busy day I had yesterday. But everything is fine with my music now.
I like my iPod classic, because it is black which is my favorite color. I also got a black stereo system for the iPod. My old iPod was blue, and the old stereo was pink, which were the colors I liked 6 years ago.
I'm glad I got a new iPod, because as you could see my old one was continuing to fail.
Thanks for reading.
August 13th, 2012 at 12:55pm