AWKWARD.

Oh my gosh, no one will care about this but I have to rant about something real quick.

At work today, it was super busy. I was stressed out because I had accidentally overbooked one of the stylists and in turn fucked everyone else over. One of the clients that were coming in, I knew her name sounded familiar. It was bugging me because I couldn't remember where she was from or how I knew her. But. Well..

Well, okay. I'll start from the beginning. I met this boy, I'll call him Toby. Toby and I hit it off really quick. I was instantly attracted to him physically (he was SOOO hot) and not to mention he had a great attitude. After maybe a week or so, I figured I'd see how far I could take it. We started hanging out a bit more and getting a bit more flirty. We hooked up. A lot. Like, for a good month and a half. It got past the point of hooking up and more to just "friends with benefits."

About a month into it, he was acting weird. I asked what was up and he said he doesn't want me to get mad, and I told him no promises. It turns out Toby had a girlfriend, we'll call her Liz, but they were on a break. Not broken up, just on a break where they were okay with them seeing other people. Liz found out what was happening between us and she flipped on Toby because she didn't mean seeing other people as in having sex with other people.

Well I got mad at Toby for not telling me about Liz from the start, but I also didn't care so much. If I were Liz it'd be a different story, but I'm not. Anyway Liz came into the salon today and I had to wash the dye out of her hair. It was mad awkward. She was staring up at me giving me the nastiest look. She didn't tip ANYONE because I was there.

She was talking to my coworker who was the one cutting/dying her hair about how "fake" some people can be and how "someone in here is a cheater," blatantly talking about me. Like what the fuck, keep this between you and me, don't drag my coworkers into this!

It was so awkward though. She hates me more than she hates Toby.
August 15th, 2012 at 05:51am