ventventvent and then you'll never hear from me again. pinky promise.

duifgeifngiefijsdngvjdfngjdfnjnfdgfdg

i know i need to be a little bit more understanding and more patient and know that he meant the best...but it's like...i don't understand people these days. God must get some good dad humor from placing me in such a time period even though my mindset is meant for the past.

i don't get people. they think there's something wrong with me because i don't drink or smoke, nor do i ever plan on drinking or smoking. it's not my thing. people can't just take that and leave it. they tell me i've got to be open-minded.

Just because I'm made a decision for myself doesn't mean I'm closed-minded.

I've considered it on several occasions and determined that it would be best FOR ME personally not to drink, smoke, etc. I may think it would be best for you too, but I don't make decisions for you. You make decisions for yourself.

So please. Stop trying to give me input for a decision I've already made.

I respect you for who you are and the decisions you've made, are making, and will make.
Your decisions are your choice.

All I ask is that, since we're supposedly friends, to respect who I am and the decisions I've made, am making, and will make.
My decisions are my choice.

I don't have to always support things you do, and you don't have to always support things I do, but we should atleast support each other and our individual freedom to choose for ourselves.

Even though it makes no sense to me why you do some of the crap you do.
August 15th, 2012 at 11:17pm