Staff and Stories

I'm officially a Poem Editor! I have been since yesterday, and it's great. I've read a lot of poems that I wouldn't usually, and some of them are really good. I encourage anyone reading this to use the poem section of Mibba more! It almost feels like the sad forgotten cousin of the story section sometimes, but I can tell you with my hand on my heart that the quality in there is pretty good for the most part. So yes - personal message me if you ever need help with anything poem related. I'm also pretty good for general site knowledge since I've been on Mibba for four years.

I've also got a feeling that by next year I'm going to be able to recite you the exact definition of what each category is. And seeing as I'm staff now I feel like I should attempt to use the blog section somewhat frequently. Other people on my timeline (is that what it's called on Mibba - I don't know?) talk about story updates and whatnot in their blogs, but I don't really feel like anyone is reading my stories. I'm mainly posting one-shots, so I doubt that most people are paying attention. It doesn't really matter that much though, heh.

In the way of stories though, I've finished all the contest entries I had to write. My writing soul isn't tied up anywhere on the forums, and I'm mainly just working on I Wrote the Sky right now. Also - I'm thinking of changing the name to I Wrote This Sky. I just like the fit better, but I think I'll wait until I've finished the first write up, and then change it as I re-write it. I'm on chapter six right now, and so far I'm not bored of it, which has to be a good sign.

Also, as a last note, if you have Tumblr I have a writing blog. It's mainly links to my stories on Mibba, but I also post poetry a lot that I don't post on here.
August 16th, 2012 at 01:43am