I got my brother to make me cheesy tots. | illness + mac and cheese + Tumblr + Minecraft

It may or may not have involved me yelling, "ATTICA! ATTICA!" And, "GIVE ME CHEESY TOTS OR GIVE ME DEATH!" at random intervals for about an hour but nevertheless, it worked.

Yum.

To be fair, I was in DESPERATE need of food. My mother is insisting on starving me because apparently, if she doesn't have control around food, no one does, so she never buys anything good. I had to buy a stash of tots and hide them in the freezer. I could have made them myself - how hard can it be, right? Pour on pan, put in oven.

But Adam makes them better. He uses like three different cheeses and a special mix of spices and if he's in a good mood he'll add bacon bits.

Besides I've been sick lately, like, really sick and just LAYING DOWN the room is spinning so I didn't think that standing in a hot kitchen would be smart so when mom left for work and Adam woke up and I was hungry things got a bit shout-y and now I have tots.

Winning. Winning so hard.

Anyways, I've been trying to get my butt in gear, what with needed to write more in Invincible and updating my portfolio and making plans with Mike & Dot but, sick. I HATE BEING SICK AND LIKE I SAID I'M ON VACAY, YO.

So I sort of just lounge around all day watching Boy Meets World and Gilmore Girls.

There may also be a lot of Domino's bread bowls involved. THE MACARONI AND CHEESE KIND IS THE GREATEST, OH MY LORD.

My sleep schedule is going to be so f*cked in the fall because Adam and I stay up until four AM and a lot of the time we're watching Barney and Friends and now they have a new dinosaur on there and his head lights up and he kinda looks like a dildo and my brother and I just laugh. So. Hard. And there's a lot of sharing and singing and "CAUSE WE ARE SPECIAL! SPECIAL!" And we just get rather ridiculous at 4AM.

I have a Tumblr problem, guys, and by problem I mean that I have four of them.

IN CASE ANY OF YOU ARE CURIOUS AND-SLASH-OR INTERESTED I also run a Gilmore Girls fan blog because I HAVE A PROBLEM and I LOVE THE GILMORE GIRLS.

And now it is time for me to go drink my fourth English Toffee instant cappuccino of the day.

But I don't have a problem.

By the way: If you play Minecraft, if you don't play Minecraft, if doesn't matter because this video is hilarious as f*ck.

August 16th, 2012 at 10:36pm