I'm going to die because my birthday is this Friday. Also, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

I AM TURNING 18 THIS FRIDAY, THE TWENTY-FOURTH OF AUGUST.

I AM SCARED. LIKE A LEGIT FEAR OF IT ALL.
For one, I'd be a legal adult and that's just all bad. WHY WOULD YOU LET ME BE A LEGAL ADULT. DO YOU WANT ME TO DESTROY THE WORLD?!

I've been trying to convince everyone that this week has a double day. Thursday and Friday are the 23rd and Saturday is the 24th, therefore I wouldn't have a birthday. I AM A GOD AT MANIPULATING PEOPLE, SO IT MIGHT WORK.

I also said I would deactivate my Facebook the day before my birthday and reactivate it on Saturday because everyone knows you don't have a birthday unless Facebook says so.

I'M PRETTY MUCH HELLBENT ON STAYING SEVENTEEN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

In other news, do you guys dig my new Avi? It's sexy ain't it? ;)

Image

She's basically a sex god okay. Just looking at her face gets my hormones in a bunch AND I'M STRAIGHT. That's how her sex goddess powers work.

Seriously though, I am in love with this show. It's ridiculous. Their family is so ludicrous and unappealing and I love it so much. It's like when I watch Hoarding: Buried Alive. I freak out over the stupidest things and basically start crying because it's so fabulously bad.

As you can see June "Mama" is my favorite...with Alana and Glitzy the gay pig tied for second.

If I ever met a real life hoarder or June or Alana and Glitzy...I would die happy. I would.
Honestly, I'd probably be a sex goddess hoarder if I lived by myself.
August 19th, 2012 at 10:24pm