I had so many wins this morning.

So today is Eid which is basically a Islamic holiday where everyone gets together and prays and celebrates after 30 days of fasting.

And there's this community thing that goes on and everyone puts on their traditional clothing and sits on rugs for a whole two hours and talks or listens to the guy reading from the book.

The women are in the back and holy shit. The guy who was talking was like "You are not to speak. Not to voice your opinions. Your eyes are always supposed to be downcast." He basically said all these things that made humans....non human. All the things he said sounded like we were the inferiors.

And only the men are supposed to speak up and shit. So the guy was like "Who's ready to give a donation?" And I was like "SHE DOES!" and I pointed to the lady who was getting the nerve to go up there and give her money in.

And I spoke up SO many times that the man threatened my mom that he was gonna kick me out.

Image

And when everyone came inside the community center this one girl was trying to impress the American guys who thought it was their day to practice so when we got there they were all shirtless and unf.

The girl was like "oh lalaaa I'm so hot, imma get some tonight" and then she tripped in front of like the hottest guy there

Image

I basically did that after I died of laughter.

And then when it was time to pray, I didn't pray, I was singing The A team by ginger jesus and my mom was so proud of me. I feel guilty about not telling her what I really feel, but whatever.

It's not like she'll support me or understand. My brother's Atheist and she basically ignores him.

I wore this ugly long dress which was cute at the top but uglay at the bottom. The dress was really long and it became loose at the bottom. You could fit another person in there with me!

And these guys were joking about how they'd like to chill with me in the giant dress and I was like "sorry boyyss, too much junk in mah trunk. beeesiiidesss it's not like any of you are big enough to fit in thurr." and then I walked away in my cheap heels.

Image

Before you go, check out my story?

I tried writing the first prompt but it was a fail D:

And now I'm wearing heels in the mall because my Dad forgot my flats in his car.
August 19th, 2012 at 11:09pm