Blue Hornets

Steven Moffat is an evil genius.

Needless to say, I managed to catch one of his Doctor Who episodes today. He wrote "Day of the Moon", right? I always need to double check, saying as I blame just about every crazy thing that happens in that series on Moffat XD

As any Doctor Who fan knows, that episode gives us a deep look into the Silence, terrifying creatures that make you forget everything about them right after you look at them, have pretty much been influencing humanity for...who knows how long (in universe), and, they all wear really nice pin-striped suits. TERROR!!!

But, when I see them, I can only think of one thing.
Steven Moffat must've watched/read a certain something or other because I swear, the Silences are like...dudes, they're like multiple Slendermen!

I mean, seriously, just look at those things! I don't know how to put images on here but, I'm sure any New!Who fan knows what those abominations look like...

And, I got to thinking...
Wouldn't it be cool if there was a Doctor WhoXMarble Hornets cross-over? I mean, seriously, creepy eldritch abomination of questionable origin? Send in the Doctor~! It's the answer to everything~! I say the same thing with Hetaoni for similar reasons but, it didn't go so well when I actually tried writing it...and, no, you will never ever see that failure.

Of course, I'm horrible with writing horror...and my main response to seeing crossover fan-art/fan-fic with the Slendy mythos is usually "EEEEK!!!!" case-and-point: Sherlock with the Slenderman mythos. Oh, crap...

Still, perhaps if I watch/read Marble Hornets, I'd be able to write it properly...hm...I wonder how 11 would react to Slendy...

Either way, it' be interesting to see...and someone else has probably done it XD I think that Slendy and the Silence would be BFF though...or friendly enemies...OR, better yet, the Silence team up with the Doctor to destroy Slenderman! Or...the other way around...but, 11 already destroyed the Silence (for the most part) so...hm...

All interesting prospects...
August 20th, 2012 at 03:21am