My dummie alaskan malamute. (picture)

So, there's this alaskan malamute....and lettme tell you. She's the most energetic dog I have ever known in my entire life. At first, I was so excited and thought, "Oh yay! Mom and Dad got a new puppy. Yipee" yeah no that quickly changed.

I don't live with my parents but they wanted me to house sit for a whole week because they have another dog and two kitties. I gladly agreed thinking, oh yes. Animals! Since where I live now, I can't own any.

This dummie isn't even a year old and she's the biggest dog I have ever seen besides a german shepard my parent's friend owned. And saint benards don't count, they're naturally huge and yeah.

I'll show you a before and after picture. This puppy has grown into a dog look but hasn't even made it to a year! It's amazing how a few months turn her appearance into like a couple years. I understand the whole dog years thing, but didn't they stop that? I don't know. But, she's crazy funny too. All she want's is to be petted 24/7.

And she'll bug ya to death until you just pet her. And when you start, she'll plop down and lay there for hours. And don't you dare stop or she'll keep on going to bug you. My boyfriend adores her and wants a dog like her and I told him he better find someone else to live with because there is no way in hell that I would own a dog like my parents.

But, here's when they first got her.

Image

and a few months later, here's what she looks like now.

Image
August 20th, 2012 at 05:40am