catching up

Hey it's Damn girl :) I haven't blogged for a while so I might as well explain what I've been up to for the last cupple of months.

The hardest part of my life was my nan dying and having to say goodbye at her funeral :'( she was the most amazing person in the world and now she's gone. Everytime I pop round to see my granddad I expect to see her sitting in her chair watching deal or no deal. Me and my friends made a cake and took some round to my graddads and Perry sat in her chair and I quickly told him to move when we left i broke down crying and telling him i'm sorry for telling him to move; one of the things I love about Perry is that he's really understanding and he gives good cuddles and he helped me cook lols I would have burnt the kitchen down lols.

A month after my nan died an old friend of mine died it shocked everyone at my old school. You don't expect someone your age to die at 17, I couldn't go to the funeral I had just got back from my nan's and it was at the same place where it was. Aimee and Liam helped me through it a lot. I started to get feelings for Liam and well lets just say he sent me a text saying I'm suitable for a night with him not to date him then he starts to date another girl who I'm ok with just when I hear Sarah talk about Katie and Liam I just feel like slapping him across the face, still I got my revenge :) one night me, Aimee, Ben and Liam were drinking one night and I was dared to slap him so I did :) after Aimee and Liam fell asleep me and Ben got talking and it was really good he's the only one that understands my love for Tyson Ritter lols.

I've spent a few nights around Aimee's cause she's awesome and I feel unwelcome in the house at times so I stay with her for a bit. We work well together cause you put us in a house together we're smart enough to pull off one normal adult lols. Recently we stretched one of our ears, her's is 1.5mm and mine is 2mm. My parents don't know about it lols that shall be a fun suprise for them. I just wanna see how long it takes for them to notice lols, half way through Aimee's I said 'Shouldn't we numb it with ice?' she looked at me then said 'I totally knew that' lols.

Next month is my operation to fix my nose so hopefully no more nose bleeds :) so I'll be back after my op. Hope you guys enjoy my weirdness lols bye :)
August 24th, 2012 at 03:24am