Happy Birthday to me, I guess. -________-

I hate my birthday. Always have since I turned ten.

Ugggghhhhh.

Today is second place of worst birthdays. Being an official adult SUCKS. Having to go to a court house and getting nothing in return but paperwork and my mom blaming me for something that is out of my control. Not my fault her 'amazing' lawyers screwed us over.

Then my dad calls and that just makes it worse, cause hey, daddy issues.

And I was supposed to go to California and I was honestly looking forward to leaving for the weekend with my cousin and her kids before school started to get a mini vacation from this vacation because fuck, do I need it. SO MUCH STRESS AND BULLSHIT GOING ON! And not just today. UGGHHHHH. SO MUCH MORE STUFF WENT ON AND IT'S BARELY GOING TO BE ONE P.M.

Did I say ugh already? I'll say it again. UGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Now I'm not going to Cali, I wanna cry, I get yelled at too much, I have problems, being an official adult sucks so far, the best birthday present I have gotten all day is from my brother who drew some Pokeballs for me and added 'coupons' to them.

I actually really like getting his coupons. Those help me out when I'm lazy or tired or something.

Today sucks, I hate Vegas, I want to move, I want to yell at people, I want to go to sleep forever.

I think i'll just lay in bed for the rest of the day...

Happy Eighteenth Birthday to me.
August 24th, 2012 at 09:43pm