Trying to be.

I want to make my dad proud; I really do. He was Diagnosed with MS 4 years ago, and then my mom decided after losing my great granddady and my great uncle, it was time for her to leave my dad. What happend to "In sickness, and in health"? Right after this happens with my dad she decides its time to just leave 2 kids and 18 years of marriage behind? All my friends thought that i was joking when I told them that my parents were getting a divorce.

I get along with my dad way better than my mom, and that's how it has been for the past 3 years. My dad and i have more in common and he respects me more. He bought me my first car, and bought me a cell phone, and has bought me everything that I have needed to survive for the past 3 and a half years, including my younger sister. My mom bought me a 12$ swimsuit top this year and that is all she has really helped with in the past 3 years.

Im getting older and progressing, and learning things down the road. My paths that I have been taking have been made my reputation go to "goody 2 shoes" to "slut" "pot head" "partier" that doesnt look good on my dad's part and that is what I am always worried about, wheather I am making him proud or not. I have racing in my blood and that's what I do on my free time. And I am learning that the way that I act towards other people around other people in public makes a big difference.

No one is liking my desicions that I have been making, and I have noticed that I need to work on everything. I was supposed to have Bs or better at the end of my sophmore year, last year, but in the middle of the year, after being on and off for a year and a half my boyfriend broke up with me, and it hit me hard. I wasn't eating, and when I was, I was losing it just as fast. I cried for 3 months straight, and hated everyone around me. I started smoking pot, and acting up. I also broke my hand and 3 nuckles 2 days after the break up. My dad hated seeing me like it and so did my mom so they decided to put me in counseling.

Im trying so hard to be so that I make everyone proud(:
August 27th, 2012 at 06:48am