Regrets and Apologies.

First of all, I know the whole "have no regrets" but you know what? Everyone regrets at least something. They could regret wearing that ridiculous shirt or going down the that hallway or even simply having eggs for breakfast.

It's a given, you automatically regret the littlest of things, whether you think you do or not. You may not specifically say "Oh I regret eating that or wearing that." but you think about it.

Well, I regret dating and ever falling in love with him.

He ruined my whole junior year. I was literally wrapped around his finger. It was truly sickening. Because of him I lost my best friend. And I mean the girl who knew me inside and out, it may have been all of our faults but if I never fallen under his stupid little spell.

We might be having our famous sleepovers right now, regardless of our plans. But, no. Instead I'm in my bed thinking of how badly I want a tattoo but am too big of a sissy to get one.

Oddly enough, if it weren't for him. I wouldn't be with my amazing boyfriend now. So, which do I really want to do over?

But, anyway. Moving on the apologies.

I want to truly apologize to my best guy friend who I've neglected to even pay attention to. Surely, we lost connection because his girlfriend wasn't to fancy of him and I being so close. But, hey if anything were to happen it would have already.

But, I understand completely. On the other hand I should have driven towards the fact we are friends and we werebest friends. I knew you like the back of my hand and you knew me like the back of yours. We were like brother and sister. Always there for each other when we needed to be.

But, because of him we started to crumble. And I'm terribly sorry that I lost the one of the only person that knew me better than anything. And I miss you and that it's already too late to even salvage the broken friendship.

Okay, I think I'm good on ranting.
<3
August 29th, 2012 at 04:58am