barricades and other things..

rock allegiance was AMAZING. we got there right as they opened the gates and we ended up securing the general admission barricade right in the middle. the stupid vip section had a good twenty feet in between us and the actual stage...but it was probably one of the greatest concert experiences of my life. all of the bands were so good. and three days grace? i was crying during pretty much the entire set. they're always perfect live. they performed their new song "chalk outline" for the first time ever and it was perfection. if you ever get the opportunity to see them live, i highly suggest that you do. you will not be disappointed.

okay...as far as my writing goes, as of next month i will be on a regular updating schedule. all of my stories should get some love at least once a week. if school isn't as big of a bitch as i predict it will be (college & honors classes suck!), then hopefully mondays and thursdays will be my update days. i've also got a few new stories in the works featuring danny worsnop, justin hills, m. shadows, and yes, a new zacky vengeance story. i'll start my worsnop fic towards the end of the month. i just have to finish up the tenth chapter and it'll be up. woot woot.

getting my hair dyed this week. black, purple, and blue. i am excited.
September 3rd, 2012 at 07:25pm