My Thoughts About the VMA's

So…

Yeah.

The VMA’s.

Basically what everyone is talking about.

Okay, so first, I was excited. Who wasn’t!? The nominated videos were all AMAZING, and I thought that it would be exciting no matter who won. I decided not to vote for anyone because I liked all of them, maybe some more than others, but I liked all of them anyway.

Then the fight started.

Seriously? No. Like. Seriously?

Fucking Believers and Directioners fighting on Twitter because JB and 1D were against each other and the Share-Worthy category. I was stoked. It was a full-blown fight just bashing against each other and trying to be as obnoxious as they could. I was hearing Directioners plain laughing at believers and calling them mean names and saying how worthless their favourite artist was. How could you do that, guys? Really? You’re a fucking disgrace, you’re a shame to all Directioners. You need to learn how to win. Don’t rub it on someone’s face, especially someone who’s got a fandom as big as ours. So watch out.

Also, Believers. You need to learn how to lose. I mean, we didn’t even lose! We went second, and by lots of more votes! They’re a boy band, for god’s sake, of course they’re going to win! They are five, we are one. It’s enough that Justin was nominated, seeing as he has changed his style a lot. We should be proud. He was second. He was amazing. Believe is out and it’s for us. Ignore the haters. Believe in Justin. He obviously minded, but he still supported the guys. We should support him.

Phew. Anyway, putting the fight aside…

I legit cringed when Lil Wayne came into the stage. I was like “OH, GOD, PULL UP YOUR PANTS!” My God, I love his voice. I wanted him to win the Message category with How To Love. It’s a beautiful song, really. I love it, it’s my ringtone for my best friend

I fangirled sooo much when Katy kissed Niall.

[img]http://www.mibba.com/data/images/preview/users-photos/b6/0471636b-fit-640x640.jpg[img]

I was just… I was reminded of back in 2010, little me, eyes plastered on the TV for The X Factor series 7, Simon Cowell looking to the woman, and a blond Irish boy with rosy cheeks staring expectingly at one of his platonic crushes. I remember when they were placed together and… I guess I don’t want them growing out of their X Factor moment, but they have. Three VMA’s, one Brit, and who knows what else is in the way. Take Me Home is arriving soon, and I’m guessing it’s going to be like Bieber’s change on Believe. Something more mature, more… adult, I guess. I can’t wait c:

Then… what else…? Oh, yeah, I had to take a bucket when Green Day came on. First I was drooling over Billie Joe and Tre’s pants, but then I saw Mike and my ovaries exploded. I may be going to Paris to their concert, but I’m not really sure. Their new album… oh, God. Oh Love was played on the commercials and I couldn’t stop singing, even though is four in the morning here, in Spain. Love them sooo much.

RIHANA AND CALVIN WONNNNN TOOOOO!!! God, I love that song. But I like Where Have You Been and Feel So Close much more, respectively to each artist, so I’m guessing it’s good that they won with We Found Love. Chris Brown won, too c: I like the song. I may not like the artist, but I like the song. So yeah, whatevs.

So… to sum it all;

I loved One Direction.

I hated the Believers and Directioners fight. Like, legit hate it. Directioners have unfollowed me, telling me that I was a washed up loser and a directionator for liking Bieber. Fuck you. I like who I like and I vote who I want. Go fuck yourself.

I absolutely cried with Frank Ocean.

I tried to rap with Two Chainz and Lil Wayne.

I fangirled with Alicia Keys and Nicki Minaj.

I sang with Taylor Swift c:

I screamed “JASPERRR!!!” when the Twilight cast came on.

Aaaaand, I’m very proud of everyone there. Every. Single. One. Also, the ones who weren’t in there, such as Justin. Stop bashing on him for winning the VMA’s, directioners, really. Stop hating on him. What has he DONE to you? It’s stupid that you hate an artist so much if you don’t even know them. Nicki Minaj sure is freaky, and I don’t really like her IMAGE, but I love her songs and I have a lot of them on my iPod. I still have Look At Me Now with Chris Brown and I listen to a lot of his songs. I listen to everything. I never send hate. Why hate? It’s stupid. Don’t hate on the Biebs. Don’t hate on 1D. Don’t hate on C-Brown or the Barbie. Just… move on. Grow up.

I liked the VMA’s, but I definitely didn’t like what came with it.
September 7th, 2012 at 05:00am