Ah the sting of no commentary.

So, I like most people in the sunny town of Mibba, like to have comments for their work of their fanfictions. Right? Right. It is only right, if you personally read something I have taken the time to read, comment on it. Or at least PM me, I like to know if I my work is at all bearable. It annoys me, I always find myself commenting on fanfictions, whether or not it is nice or not.

Some fanfictions, like some better writers on Mibba, are utterly terrible. But I think as a internet writing cult, we should stick together, give criticism, and hope they use it. Otherwise, what are we? We are allowing people to continue their work, thinking they are doing good in it.

Personally I love to write, from friends, and some closer family members they've told me I am pretty good. I am still young, still learning, and too learn I need people to comment on the things I do. We all aim to please in life, whether or not we deny that, it's the truth. Sadly anyway.

So I do hope in this sort of a ranting blogging post, you guys can see that I am trying to say... Comment on my two fics that are active right now. It would personally mean a lot to me, really, it would make me learn and hopefully I can pass that on to other writers.

As High School Musical said... I know terrible quote.... "We're all in this together."

As a internet writing cult, isn't that sort of true anyway?

*Peace!* Chazly :)
September 8th, 2012 at 12:09am