I'm back!

Went away for a while but I've decided to come back! Not like I expect anyone to really know who I am, I've been off and on for a while.

I do have lots of goss and stories but I can't be fucked with all that so I'll just give a little update I suppose.

Started college last week, I'm on a level 2 media course. I'm pretty much the odd one out in my group. I only have friends on Thursdays. Love the course but yeah college is hard man. I have to get up at 6am and it's an hour on the bus and I don't get home until fucking 6.30pm! 6pm if I'm lucky. So right now my place is an absolute mess.

Also recently in a new relationship, pretty happy about that. Like I was all there enjoying being single but this lad comes out of nowhere and I get his name and number and we may have gotten off in an alley but we were drunk and that makes this less cute so ignore that but yeah spoke every day since and now he's my boyfriend. :) Love that boy. I mean like all he really does is smoke weed and go fishing and he can barely talk to me when he's baked and I hate fish, they're little wankers, but I think he's sorta perfect. And he has a beard. Ok. And I've nicked his hoody so he's had to go home without it. He wore my top last night though which was weird so I think this evens it out.

He's such a cutie though. He only left like an hour ago but I miss him already. What's shit is he lives a fair distance away and we go to different colleges, so I'll only get to see him maybe twice a week. Yeah I hate that.

Errr what else... I got tickets for The Vaccines which I seriously need to go pick up and I'm ditching college for it and me and my amazing mate Laura are gonna have the time of our lives yeeeahhh! So can't wait for that.

I also have a mate back from London (finally) and he got a house down here so I expect to be invited to his parties every weekend.
And I can't think of anything else.

Drop me some comments! Need to get back into this site.

Peace out ☮✌
September 17th, 2012 at 05:33pm