Thinking time.

Have you ever had so many thoughts in your head that you just need time to think? That's me right now. I decided to breathe, zone into my music, and figure out my brain, I keep going from being enthusiastic about a situation and positive, to negative and confused and annoyed. And when I think negatively that's when things go bad. I've been trying to stray from negativity in this situation.

So this day of thinking, I probably won't make it through the entire day but at least claiming a day gives me plenty of time. It's only 36 minutes into the day and I'm thinking about how I might not make it.

My last blog post I was told me and _____ are too interdependent with each other. So that sparked my thinking. I've known that but I thought it was better, well it is better than it was.

My thinking process goes as is: conjure up everything I'm thinking and rationalize it, after I do that I lay it out in my head. Once that's done I'm ready to talk about it. But I often get in trouble saying everything that impulsively comes into my head because I take it back later and it becomes redundant and annoying, to be honest. Even to myself. I understand the process of how I got to my conclusion but to ____ it's confusing, and I understand why. That's exactly why I'm avoiding it and I'm just going to think. Thinking is good, thinking feels good, thinking solves problems. It always causes problems. That's why I need to be rational.

So I'll probably blog again about how my thinking went, but

Till I rant again,

- Leah
September 18th, 2012 at 06:41am