New Favorite Songs+Dear God My Itunes Wishlist Is Obese

Hello-Karmin (Pop)
Its so catchy. YOU GON LOVE ME LIKE YOU NEVER LOVED NOBODY BEFORE...And yes, you pesky girl (Karmin), you are going on about achieving your dreams, ignoring the haters, blah blah blah, but its just so catchy...

Proud Of Your Boy-Clay Aiken (cut Aladdin song)
I just love this song. Its so cute. Its adorable how much he wants to please his mother. And again, its catchy. And Clay Aiken is a great singer...There are some logical flaws in the song, but this is Disney, so what can you expect.
Example: I'll do my best, what else can I do? Since I wasn't born perfect like Dad or you
For one, Dad and Mom are both fully mature, they've made their mistakes and learned longer than you.
And nobody is perfect.
Hey, its me, I'm gonna criticize. Its in ma nature! And no, keeping what I want to say in is not in my nature.
But the whole son wants to make his parents proud, well yes, thats very logical.

For You-Keith Urban (Country)
I feel as if there is this deep emotional undercurrent that is very pronounced in this song, something about giving your life for your loved ones and your country that I cannot and maybe will never understand, but I guess I can empathize. I dunno.
AHHHHHH AHHH AND I WONDER, WOULD I GIVE MY LIFE, AHHH AHH, COULD I MAKE THAT SACRIFICE, AHHH AHHH IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT WOULD I TAKE THE BULLET, YES I WOULD, YES I WOULD FOR YOU...
I love the beautiful emotion and powerful feel of the song, its very artistic. Thats what I call music (hehe).

About my itunes wishlist. I've been adding songs to a wishlist...And I forgot to add a page of music, and the total of all the songs? Without the whole page I missed.
Almost 150 bucks.
TOO MACH BUILDUP! AGH! OVERWHELMED!
But if I had that many songs I wouldn't get bored so fast...Hmm.

Anyway. I painted my toenails. They are shiny.
"I've always wanted a sparkly"
-Character Who's Name I Forgot From Secret Of Nimh

So. As of now I have read six and three fourths of the Sookie Stackhouse books.
The books that inspired Trueblood, ya know? By the way, Trueblood, in the story, is the-most-similar-to-real-blood-synthetic-blood.
I love the books, just Sookie is starting to bug me the slightest bit..I need a new series. But I love Eric. He's awesome.
Bill is meh. Quinn can go...never mind.
Jason's just stupid.
Alright. I quita maka da references.

P!NK FANS REJOICE! NEW ALBUM, MA BROTHAHS AND SISTAHS!
I like Try. You should listen to Try.

Live long and find slash,
-Raroman
September 22nd, 2012 at 08:55pm