I kinda sorta asked my crush to go to Homecoming with me :)

Not sure if I informed you guys that I have a crush on a certain girl at my school.

Well, she 14 and I'm 16 but age doesn't matter, right? It doesn't bother me or anything cause I like her a lot.

So! On Friday this happened. Since I suck at flirting and shit I started shouting out random bands. She likes some of the music I do. We talked about nothing really. Had a few laughs here and there. She said she likes how random I am. I told her that I think she’s cute and shit and she blush a little.

Then I just asked her and she was like “HELL YEAH, We can both like an idiot together!” We’re going out to eat afterwards :) My homecoming is Next Saturday, and for once, I’m actually pump to go to a school event! :D

She's really cute. Plus she's taller than me. As embarrassing as this might sound, I love people who are taller than me, I'm that type of girl who loves get on her tippy toes to kiss. Her hair is pretty and long (also a score), and she understands me. Yes, she's white...I like white girl, so what! Her personality is just mind blowing! After homecoming, we're going out to eat. I hope things go well.

And hey, if things go really good, I might have a future girlfriend!!! :)
September 22nd, 2012 at 10:48pm