Ew.... xP

I woke up this morning with something in my throut. It felt like a bug was crawling up my throut from y stomach, and it's been feeling like that all day. Gross...
Today was a normal day, but i fell Asleep in the shower, thats not new. MY mother went to the doctors for surgery for her skin cancer. Hopefully this'll be the last time she goes.

Now that I listen to, "You don't Know what Love is." By the White Stripes i seem to under stand what it's saying! :] Is a good song, GO DOWNLOAD IT! Now!!!!!! >O

=P

But in school it was normal, but I was more Tired then Usual. Damn shower! D= But I sat with Peter and Cam, and Alex today on the Bus. Peter ignored me, and Camren Stool my Ipod, Alex Kept poking me, and I had an Head Ache. But After ward, when we got off I asked Peter if he'd give me ad hug and he did. Like a slam into my chest kinda hug. And yelled at Eric scream, "He Lookie.." I think he just does that so Eric would be like SCOWL! But he wasn't, so i was like Whew! But that kinda makes me sad, that he's just using me to get some one angery. Ahg! I don't Know.

I started crying last night. I was talking to my self as I was getting my PJ's on and I just fell on my knees and cried. I don't understand why? But I've just been depressed Latelty. Eric Forgot to sit with us today. So that kinda pissed me off.
I know he wants to sit with upper class men but these girl's think they're all that when they're not even that pretty. Maybe I'm just Jealous. Damn it..

I love a Guy.
I love a Girl.
Image
And once I think about it I don't know what love is.
"Love is Giving some one the Power to break your Heart, But Trusting them not to." -Unknown.

And Thats Kind of Depressing.

My Bra has been ridding up all day and the straps are being stupid so i Can't move it down.. Damn it! D=

Dino Dino....Stored?:
Jen Jen

You don't know what love is
You do as your told
Just as a child at ten might act
But you're far too old
You're not hopeless or helpless
and I hate to sound cold
But you dont know what love is...
You just do as your told
August 31st, 2007 at 07:35am