Change In Pace

I could come and rant and tell everybody how much my life sucks. But really what is the point in that? There doesn't seem to be one. I mean, I rarely have good days anymore, and the once in a while that I have plans or something that is supposed to be making me feel better it doesn't work out. So whatever.

As most of my good friends know I have been back in California for like almost 7 months. And for the most part I've been a mess. It turned out to be everything I was afraid was going to happen. I came back to fighting with my mom, and being nothing but her personal fucking slave and feeling like shit all the time. I wish I'd stayed in Virginia, but now it's too late. So hopefully things get better, but then again I've been waiting on that for like five years. Doesn't seem like it's working out too good for me, does it?

I still don't have a job, but I did apply for one at McDonalds. If I could get that maybe i'd fell a little better. But for some reason I doubt that. Because i'm about 100% sure that i'd have to come home after working for 8 hours and clean the house for my mother. because god forbid she do anything.

Okay....this didn't turn out the way i'd hoped. So i'm going to go.
October 9th, 2012 at 12:31am