Madness {Vent, vent, vent, vent}

so, I have friends. Right?
Yeah, lots of them. and the majority have a stick up their ass, and enjoy making my life as unbearable as possible. They know the things I'm going through at the moment and they still insult everything I do. If I didn't know any better, I'd blow up on them. Me and my friend Kylan fight all the time, but it isn't a real fight, that's just how we talk. But my friends Kendra and Hayden insist on down-grading me to a level I can't stand. Hayden does it to everyone, he makes fun of people, he just...ugh.

He is persistent in making fun of how I look, what I say, how I say it, when I do something stupid. The thing is, He doesn't realize he's doing it. Or at least I don't think he realizes it. For all I know he could just be the biggest asshole ever.

And Kendra, she has a GLaDOS rp account on fb (she seriously has like thousands) and on there she insists on insulting everything I say.

If I use and over-used meme. GFNIARGU
If I say something that seems cliche. IUGBFURIGBAERG
I just wish she'd realize that I TAKE THAT SHIT AS YOU BANGING ON ME PERSONALLY, NOT AS GLaDOS.
She always makes fun of the things I say as well, and my jokes, and the things I write, and how I draw, and everything. She even went to the extent of being hypocritical just to insult me.
I just really wish I could find a friend that won't treat me like shit all of the time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a completely different note, I'm somewhat sad, and not angry.
I realized I've done something completely wrong (not in a moral way, in like, OH SHIT I DID THIS WRONG kinda way)
Well. Not exactly.
As you can tell I'm brutally honest. Which surprises people, I do it all the time, but no one ever believes me.
I have trust issues, too. Which, well, contradicts me being open about ERRYTHANG.
But, I might have done something so wrong that it would destroy the one thing I've been waiting for, that's finally happened.
Ugh,
I just wish I could have my happy ending once?
Even though this has nothing to do with my relationship, which would normally make people say
hur hur happy ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, this is the end of this rant UH-BOOT the random shiz going on in my life. Wow. this was REALLY long
October 10th, 2012 at 12:16am