Project Revolution!!

Hey everyone! i went to Project Revolution tour last night and it was amzing!!!!! I didnt go bakstage(so im sry of i told u i was going, i thought i was!!!) and im going to tell u all bout the bands and how they were!!! ok here we go!!!!!!:

just to say, it started at 1:00PM, but my dad didnt want to go that early, so i missed like Saosin and many more!!

My dad and i got there round 3:00PM and we went to see the side shows! So when we got there, Saosin was metting fans!! I didnt go up to them though(THE LINE WAS TO LONG! BY THE TIME I WOULD GET UP THERE, THEY WOULD BE GONE!!) So this band, MSI, was on the stage. They were cool. And the bass player, who i first notisted, WAS GERARD'S GF!!! THATS RIGHT! LYN-Z WAS ROCKIN THE STAGE!! She was awsome! When they were done, my dad and i went to see some people and i entered a contest to win a sighned guitar from MCR!!! My moms like "yeah, u and every other 8,000,00 people!!" lol! ok ON TO THE MAIN STAGE!!

Julien-K: They were awsome! I nenver herd of them and i already thought the lead singer looked awsome w/out a shirt!!!! They kicked ass! The crowd was wild for them!!!!!!!!

Placebo: Um, i kindve missed them....i entered another contest to win other stuff, and the contest was during the time they were on!! So sry!!!(i didnt win anything!!)

HIM: THEY WERE AWSOME!!!!!! I LOVED THEM! THE CROWD WAS CRAZY FOR THEM TOO!! And my dad and i met the manager for HIM. We met her cuz she got us the tickets!!! She's nice! lol

Taking Back Sunday: THEY ROCKED THE STAGE! THEY WERE AWSOME! EVERYONE IN THE CROWD WAS STANDING FOR THEM!!! I recored them in my cell singing "Liar(Takes One To Know One)"!!! They rocked!!! And the drummer filling in for the original(Adam said that the original drummer broke like 3 different bones in his back, so he had to go home) was from New Jersey!! And it was his 24 b-day!! So we all cheered for him!!!! They were awsome!!!

My Chemcial Romance: OMFG!! My friend was like 3 row right, and i was 7!! So she called me and was like "my mom want to trade seats, want to come down??" and i SCREAMED "YES!!" and i went down!!! When the lights dimmed, thats when i screamed!! And then we saw Bob, Ray, Matt(filling in for Mikey<33), and Frank come out! And then Gerard came out and screamed "NEW JERSEY!!!!". THEY WERE AWSOME!!!!! so many things happened during there part, i dont kno where to begin!!! ummm lets see! here ill list:
-Gerard said that the girls were kicking the guys ass!!(at screaming for them!!!)
-Gerard asked if we wanted to be our freinds(and i screamed, FORGET BEING UR FRIEND, I WANT TO BE UR WIFE!!) lol
-Ray's brother(Luke) came out and played in Teenagers!!
-Gee..ummm.....lets just say, he did something very...uhh...surprising....(lol)
-FRANK WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!(lol)
This is where i was the happest girl alive. Before IM NOT OKAY(I PROMISE) came on, Gee yelled "IM GOING TO BRING U OUT A VERY SPECIAL GUEST!" I look to my left, and see MIKEY WAY COME ON THE STAGE!! I CRIED!!! I SCREAMED!!!!!! I ALMOST DROPED MY PHONE!!! U DONT KNO HOW HAPPY I WAS TO SEE MIKEY!!! I LOOKED AT HIM THROUGH THE WHOLE SONG!!! Ok, at the end of the show, Gerard sang Cancer, and it was beautiful!!! OK THINGS IRONIC THAT HAPPENED(to me)
-Gerard was on the side of the stage i was on, so i reached my hand out, and he reached out his and looked at me(SWEAR!!)
-I yelled "I LOVE U FRANK!!" and he looked up at my secition(WOOO! I HOPE HE HERD ME!! LOL)
-I yelled "I LOVE U MIKEY!!" and he smiled!!!

Linkin Park: They're no words to describe this band! They were amazing!!!!! I loved them to deaf! When "What I've Done" came on, JERSEY WENT WILD!! They kicked ass(also!!) They were awsome!!!!!! I love them so much! I couldnt belive it!! HAHA! Chester and Mike were so funny at times!! Mike was like "I want to see ur lighters. Yellow 1's r, like 70's and blue 1's r like 2000's!!" THEY WERE AWOSOME! My dad and i left after "Numb".

AND THAT WAS THE CONCERT!!! THANKS FOR READING!!
August 31st, 2007 at 11:31am