The field of terror really was that terrifying.

So last night, my sister, Rich (this kid from work), his fiance and myself went to this Field of Terror corn maze thing this church was doing to raise money and we waited until it was really dark before we went and we were all psyched up. I was holding onto Lisa (Rich's fiance) the entire time going through it the first time. This demon thing was following us and every time I would look behind us I would jump and see it. It was Rich's fault anyway, he told it to keep following us. There was a clown room that I had to drag Lisa through. At the end of the first maze there was this Children of the Corn thing with these zombies crawling on the ground and Lisa and I literally couldn't get through. The zombies were being annoying and wouldn't let us pass, even grabbed my ankle so I couldn't and Lisa was having a panic attack because of the children, but we got through that and we legitly skipped this building we were supposed to go in, just went around it. Then there was this guy saying that we looked delicious until he saw that we were legitly terrified and walked us to the end; he even gave me a bone (my dad says it'd from a cow, and yes, I kept it). But we made it through that one.

Then we were waiting in line for the second one and this clown/joker dude walked around and he talked to us, told me he liked my penguin hat and gave me a high five. He asked me how old I was and when I told him he got down on his knees and was all like "I younger, so I be shorter" and then walked away like that.

Soon enough we were at the entrance for the second maze and I was dragging Lisa through and telling her that it was okay because she was having a panic attack or something and was scared, but then we got back to the children of the corn. Last time they weren't that bad, but this time it was terrible. One of the chicks was yelling at us to stop laughing (since my sister does that when she's scared) and Lisa and I were slowly making it through until we got to the building thing we skipped last time. I told them I couldn't go through and the people working were yelling and screaming at me to go through. My hat had fallen in my face so I couldn't see (and know that I was seriously sobbing at this time). I couldn't move, the people working there was that close to me that every time I would try and move I would bump into them. My sister flipped out, she was all like "Move the fuck out of the way" and shoved the one chick out of the way that was blocking the way around the building and was yelling at her and getting me through. The guy that gave me the bone last time had his mask off and seeing if Lisa and I were okay and I was just like, still crying when we were out.

My sister and Rich want to go to the Field of Screams - Lisa and I are making plans to eat pizza and watch Phineas and Ferb that day. Sounds like a good plan to me.
October 14th, 2012 at 05:27pm