Cars

Today I passed my Car Theory Test with flying colours, getting near top marks, and I found it reasonably difficult, which is strange for me.
I think not many people I know could pass that test, and it makes me wonder how some people I know will actually even learn to drive, its expensive, its difficult, and the tests pressurise you.
I feel lucky to have so much support and knowledge behind me.

I dont get nerves, thats one thing that helped, Ive been used to big football matches and tests, and I never get nervous, I handle pressure well by blocking the world out and usually focusing on what needs to be done and 99% of the time it works!

But the theory test was ridiculous, because Im quite clever I tend to over think questions and some of the questions were ridiculous - how the effing hell do you define "normal driving" on a motorway?!

So yeah, thats all done, Ive finished my personal statement which is great! Ive just bought a book published my John Maynard Keynes about Business Economics aswell, so Im moving forward really.
Im on top of all my work aswell, which is surprising, because the whole class is struggling with the large work load.

What next?
Well I plan to pass my Practical by Christmas, which is realistic, because Im a good driver and Ive taken my time to learn unlike others who just jump in to the deep end.
Dads promised me a car, but Ive talked to Mum, and they have different views, Mum has told me not to get a car until I can afford to run one - which means getting a part time job - which is impossible in Devon - Which means I wont get a car for now.
And until that happens, I will be 2nd driver on dads car, which is ok I guess.....

If I got my own car, then Ive been looking at being the second driver on an insurance policy, however Ive talked to mum, and she works in the police, and tells me this is known has Insurance Fronting and is Illegal... But Ive argued the case that if I crash, how can they prosecute me without enough evidence to prove im actually the main driver? So its all abit ridiculous.
Im looking at an insurance company called iKube though, my friend is insured with them, and that is also a realistic aim, seeing as though Dad promised me a car!!
Alot of it is realistic, but alot of it is also ridiculous, and it makes me so angry that every guy is stereotyped as a "boy racer" when females get away with cheap premiums. Its a joke, and makes me so angry. It is very sexist.
I'll probably be getting some sort of car though, so that is something im really looking forward to.

Everything is going well, literally everything, I cant express how much I want the girl on my bus, I still havent done anything because its the hardest situation to be in, she doesnt have facebook or twitter so I have to do things the old fashioned way, we look at each other and my heart beats faster and I get butterflies, and I fancy the shit out of her.
I promised myself no relationship.. But Ive never wanted someone so badly.
Everyone Ive talked to has said that if I start talking to her I have massive balls, because theyve all said it could become way awkward. I'll probably do something in the next 2 weeks though...
Jeez, didnt know I could fall for someone so easily without knowing them at all, she is f***ing stunning.

Another day at college tomorrow, and I havent planned my weekend, I might go job hunting, I want a car!!
I might see some girls either, but like I said to Tas yesterday, I dont know what could happen next, each day is unpredictable at the moment. I could talk to bus girl tomorrow and we could be going out by the weekend, seriously, anything could happen, its exciting.

Its scary to think Im leaving.... It makes me upset, it makes me sad knowing I have to say goodbye to everyone. But Ive already started planning my leaving party, where nearly everyone will be invited, and that will be the best party ever, literally, ever.
Im feeling lucky, Im feeling good, and Im feeling so so so relaxed and chilled about literally everything.
Im lucky to have friends like I do, lucky to have the support of such amazing parents, to have my looks, to have my brains, to have everything I have, I just feel lucky.

The futures looking good.
October 17th, 2012 at 08:48pm