American Horror Story Season 2 Reaction

I would like to say, before I say anything else, that Evan Peters is a god..... He rivals Thor in sexiness. I love his new haircut! So I guess he looks good no matter how much hair he has! Maybe even if he were bald. And about 45 minutes in, I actually feared for his life. That's how good of an actor he is....Although I was distracted by those beautiful brown eyes and that 'Cute Blonde Mellon' And I wanted to cry through most of his scenes with Alma.

Secondly, I'd like to point out that I'm incredibly proud of Adam Levine! He did a very good job, and I was pleasantly surprised at how good of an actor he was!

Lily Rabe made a rather convincing nun, quite pretty too, a nice change from the psychotic maiden she was in season one. It's so different!

And as for Constance.....I mean Sister Jude........I'm not sure so far what to think. I'm conflicted! I realize that she's sadistic, cruel for beating her wards, but I also feel she honestly cares deeply about them as well. It was just the feeling I got when I watched the scene she had with Lily Rabe's character. But again when she was with Lana's life partner, she was cruel again. I guess it's too early to tell, completely.

Its too early to tell anything, really. All I know is I'm hooked once again! And as for the ending; DAFUQ JUST HAPPENED!?
October 18th, 2012 at 05:01am