I am a lighthouse, worn by the weather and the waves

^Favorite song ever. If you haven't heard of Nickelcreek....go listen to them.

I am so glad it's Friday. This week couldn't have gone by any slower. As of now I have few weekend plans. I will clean my room. Well I should clean my room but I' not a big fan of cleaning. I want to go to the movies to see Taken 2. I loved the first one and I hope this one will be as good. Anyone seen it? Good, bad? You tell me before I go and spend 10 dollars. Maybe I'll go to the mall with my sister. Whenever I get money (I have 19 dollars to my name) I spend it in a heartbeat. There's just so much amazing stuff in the world that needs to be bought! There's this teacher that sells freshly baked, made from scratch, super delicious cookies that I cannot resist. I've spent at least 10 dollars on cookies the past two weeks. I know it my previous entry I said I love fruit, but these cookies are heaven. And they have fruity flavors like Orange Creamsicle (mouthgasm) and Strawberry Shortcake. I always get hungry writing these things, geesh.

What I think about Mibba: It's pretty cool. Some people actually welcomed me haha. That made me feel fuzzy inside. Very nice community methinks. Me likey.

Have an awesome weekend.
October 19th, 2012 at 03:01pm