Cat and Mouse

I'm listening to Cat and Mouse by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus so that explains the bizzare title. ;)

On Friday...which in my mind it's still Friday because I haven't been to sleep and woke up. Anyways, My parents, brother, and I had this family thing we went to tonight. It was at my aunt’s house. We arrived then my cousin’s wife walked up to me and said,”nice hoodie. Avenged foldseven rocks.” I just stared at her. Then I said,”it’s Avenged SEVENFOLD.” She said,”yeah, that’s what I said…avenged foldseven.” I shook my head and walked away. Then later on, she came up to me and was talking to me about other bands. She was so fucked up. She didn’t know what she was talking about and it was really pissing me off. She even said something about Every Avenue. She said,” how can you like a band like Avenged foldseven and a band like Every Avenue?” I looked around at the others who weren’t listening but my other cousin. He was just laughing at me. I shook my head and said,” since when is it a crime to like different band and different genres of music. I don’t see anywhere that I have to follow any kinds of rules.” She kind of pushed her nose in the air, folded her airs and walked away.

I seriously can’t fucking stand her. She tries to hard and she has three kids of her own and my cousin has three kids of his own and they want a baby together. that’ll be seven fucking kids. If they have a kid…I will personally kick his dick off. Aghhh!!!!

So I have this contest going on the forum and I was just going to do a little promotion or whatever you want to call it to get it out there as if anybody would read this though.

Pierce the Every Asking Mice and All Sinners contest.

Now spotify is playing Sing by My Chemical Romance. Happy about this because My Chemical Romance will always be my favorite no matter who I say is number one in my book. NO MATTER WHAT!!
October 20th, 2012 at 08:02am