can we talk about this face to face so I can ask you what the five fingers say to the face?

When people say ignorant things over the internet and we begin arguing about it, I really want to say it face to face so I can slap them.

with my words

Like really, this guy is trying to convince me why not voting is better than voting because one vote can't make a difference and why should he bother voting when the guy he wants to win isn't going to win anyways.

I just...

Like how do you say "I don't understand you and why you would think in such ridiculous circles?"

I don't know, maybe he has a point but I can't see it. Because so many Americans have that viewpoint, only 40 percent of American's vote, which means it takes a 20 percent majority to win an election. 20 percent.

If you think by not voting you're making a stance, you're only putting the power into another person's hands, you silence your own voice, and if you don't vote for someone because you don't think they're going to win... like - what even?

I'm ready for this election to be over. I hate politics. I really do.

and I really want to draw something but I can't draaaaaaw and it's so sad, it really is. I get in this mood where I'm all "I want to draw a tree." but instead I get this black cloud of evil on my piece of paper.

ungh.

IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN OATMEAL OR RAMEN WHICH WOULD YOU GO WITH?
October 21st, 2012 at 05:18am