The Maine & Mayday Parade 10/25/12 NYC

Last night I saw The Maine & Mayday Parade in NYC at the Best Buy Theater with one of my best friends, Kelsey:D It was chill seeing Mayday Parade and all but I wasn't SUPER psyched cause I've already seen the band 4 or 5 times.

But I've liked The Maine since 2007 when they started and last night was the first time seeing them live. Omg I almost cried, not even going to lie lol. Somehow Kelsey & I got all the way up to barricade and we were just so close and it was so amazing. They're so great live and just so sweet and funny and exciting. They came out after the show and I got to meet ALL OF THEM AND THEY SIGNED MY PIONEER SWEATSHIRT AND I JUST ABOUT DROPPED DEAD.....
Seriously. I'm so proud of those boys, they have come so far & stayed true to themselves and they've come out wonderfully. They're so talented and alive and nice. They're genuinely good people. And seeing them successful just makes me so happy. It gives me hope that good people will eventually have good things coming to them. God bless those boys, I hope they don't ever break up anytime in the near future.

Last night was definitely an unforgettable night.
October 26th, 2012 at 07:12pm