Instagram. + Hurricanes.

Guise, I finally got my shit together and decided to log onto Instagram.

I quit using it because I felt really uglay and shit but now I'm just like "whutever, I'm too cool fo' school."

I started using it right about...yesterday. I had to go home cause I had a terrible stomach ache and I laid in bed surrounded by food thinking of what I should do for the next three hours when I remembered my friend K who loves Instagram and I decided to try it.

Ha, no one needed to know that story but whutevaaaa. But it's not as bad as I thought.

I posted a picture of muah and this cute guy liked it.

Despite my aches and pains, I was like Image

But I'm just gonna follow everyone that has an Instagram, especially if it's a person with a nice face, if you know what I mean....

So, Hurricane Sandy is supposed to hit tomorrow and I'm not scared. I mean, compared to Hurricane Irene, I'm just not scared.

My family and I plan on going out and buying gallons of water and some snacks but that's all.

Anyways, does anyone have any sickeningly sweet one shots? I'd like to read some today...

I have no idea why though, maybe cause it's 4:00 pm and the sun just disappeared.

BEFORE I GO AND LOOK FOR PEOPLE TO TALK TO LOOK

Image

WHY

WHY AM I LAUGHING SO HARD!?

Okay, bye guys.
October 27th, 2012 at 10:01pm