Big Words in Summaries

JUST A HEADS UP: I'm not bashing on anything. I don't mean to bash on anything if I do. If anything, I actually think this shit is kinda cool, I just have no idea how people do this, HAHAHAHAHA.

Okay so I like to click on stories that my friends or people I'm subscribed to recommend. I'm sure a lot of people do that. But sometimes, the stories I click, the summaries are just these big words that literally just look like a jumbled mess of letters. SERIOUSLY GUYS THIS CONFUSES THE FUCK OUT OF ME. (btdubs this isn't a super serious blog and as you can tell I'm not exactly the most serious person ever)

SERIOUSLY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO USE THOSE BIG WORDS IN YOUR SUMMARIES, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FIND THESE THINGS? DO YOU JUST GO ON DICTIONARY.COM AND DO THOSE WORD EXPLORATION GAMES FOR FUN OR SOMETHING? or is it something more reasonable like going on weheartit.com and just randomly finding pictures that have these words and their definitions and drawing inspiration for a story from it.

Oh and if you guys are still confused as to what I mean, here's an example. The story Mamihlapinatapai's summary:

Mamihlapinatapai
( noun )
A look shared by two people, each wishing that the other will offer something that they both desire but are unwilling to suggest or offer themselves."

HOW DO PEOPLE FIND THESE WORDS
IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA
WOULD YOU MIND ENLIGHTENING THOSE WHO HAVE NO IDEA E.G. ME

okay thanks bye
October 29th, 2012 at 01:38am