nanowrimo & after that.

I know, I haven't updated anything in forever, but I've been working (not really) on my senior project, but I figured I needed to let anyone who cares about what's going on and all.

So, November: NaNoWriMo.
I'll be, obviously, working on my nanowrimo, also known as my senior project: Building Heaven.
It's about these this depressed guy who can't write a song to save his life anymore, and the artistic girl who was told she could paint the stars in the sky but can't do that anymore. It was vastly inspired by Mayday Parade's Without The Bitter The Sweet Isn't As Sweet. So, I'm working on that. I've actually got it all plotted out, I just need to finish character names (I need like three of them -le facepalm-) and I'll be ready.
But also in November, I have SATs on the third and then the following weekend I'm going to visit Lycoming College 'cause I need to start narrowing down this college list I have (there's like, a billion of them in my binder).

I figure, after November, I can get to work on my other stories. I definitely want to work on Wings (it's about faeries, I'd go read it, and finally start on To be Equal to the Angels (which was greatly inspired by Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita. I would read that book if I were you, it's a little harder read, I'll be honest, but it's really good, definitely one of my favourite books.

So, yeah, that's my plan for this coming month and then a little after that. Hopefully I'll stay on it.
October 29th, 2012 at 05:32pm