Not-So Great Week. {11.1.12}

WARNING: minor cursing in this blog.

For some odd reason, I feel like Jenna Hamilton right now. I have this weird voice in my head that's narrating everything I'm doing. Welp...

Anywho, I've been trying to convince my parents to let me switch schools or switch to online schooling, homeschooling, or independent study. It's not because I hate everyone in my school, but it's because I'm terrified of my school. There were 10 fights just this week, and it's only Thursday. A Freshman brought a gun to school yesterday. There are people whom are a part of the Crips in my school who won't hesitate to attack you for no reason.

I know that there are staff and security who try to prevent it, but let's be real here... There's only so much they can do.

Usually, I wouldn't be worried, but now I'm stuck in some drama...

I talked shit about a friend of mine. Let's call him Nick. Nick and I were best friends in 6th/7th grade (I'm a Sophomore now), and he completely forgot about my existence when he moved onto high school. My Freshman year (he was a Sophomore by then), he completely ignored me, only talking to me when he needed something. So of course, I was gonna get mad and talk shit. I won't deny anything I do.

In August, another "friend" of mine got fed up with Nick as well. Let's call him Josh. Josh and I were practically ranting about everyone who pissed us off. Fast-forward to earlier this week. Nick and I planned to go trick-or-treating together because he did apologise for ignoring me and we befriended each other again.

I tweeted "I miss you!" to Nick, and Josh saw. Josh took a screenshot of the messages that he and I shared when we were talking shit about Nick through DMs and mentioned me, my cousin, and Nick in the tweet.

I immediately called Nick, apologising and letting him know that yes, I did say those things. Of course I'm gonna own up to what I did. But I let him know that I don't think about him in that way anymore. In the messages, I called him annoying, and "tryina act hella bad when he ain't." I also said "they just mad 'cause we perfect and they not." They, being Nick and his ex-best friend.

Apparently the fact that Nick forgave me caused Josh to be pretty pissed off. On Tuesday, they ended up fighting physically at school. I don't understand why they even fought over it, when Nick and I didn't think it was that much of a big deal. Truth be told, Nick tried his best to run away from the fight because he didn't think that it would solve anything.

After that fight, the Scraps (also known as the young Crips in my school) broke out into a fight. Not to mention, there were five other fights that same day.

The day before that, two girls fought over a guy, I believe.

On Wednesday, no one fought because it was Halloween and most everyone was at the Giants parade in SF.

Today, there were two more fights. One of them involving two girls fighting over a guy, the other involving two girls fighting because of someone's sister.

I really just wanna get out of this school.

And to top it all off, I think I may have a stomach-ache because of all the candy I ate today. Happy late Halloween.

xx Honey.
November 2nd, 2012 at 12:07am