Why I Hate Everyone. The last paragraph is the only important thing.

I'm sick and tired of everyone. I just want a nap, and that's all. Is that really too much to ask? I'd really appreciate people leaving me the hell alone when I'm trying to do something, too. I really wish I had someone right now, I really need to vent to someone face-to-face. I can't go to Burroughs and vent to him about this, not because it concerns him, but because it's mainly school drama and I don't think he'd be much help in the matter.

My best friend has decided that I'm a bitch because she ditched me.

YES. I'M A BITCH, because SHE ditched ME. I'm tired of all of this. Not to mention the people at my school that make fun of me all the fucking time.

Someone in my last period class made me so mad yesterday, that I slapped him in the chest. That doesn't seem bad, but he has a giant scar on his chest that hurts if you even poke it. So, yeah, that hurt him. He threw a temper trantrum and when the teacher called me outside she said "...he has some kind of disease and you just need to ignore him." While it might be true that he has ODD and Aspbergers, that's not very kind.

Dear
lord
Foddy
Dot
Net
QWOP

On another note where I vent out about everything, I'm sick and tired.

Literally. I really want to go back to bed and take a big, long nap.

I really hate everyone.
Honestly.
If you're reading this right now I probably am hoping that you fall into a very large pit to your death.
No offense, it's just pretty much true.

So I found out my two friends have been doing the nasty behind my back. I don't really care about that, I think it's pretty funny.

I'm reallllllllly tired of everyone's shit. If you can't tell "everyone" is a specific person, or really, about 5 people.

I really don't know why you're still here, but I'm glad you stayed. I really need some sleep right now. I'm currently in second period, and I don't know how my voice is going to make it through the day. My illness isn't getting any better, and with my grandmother complaining about her being sick.

Ugh.
We have the same damn thing, and it's worse. I might possibly have a broken tail bone and she thinks she has it bad. My ass hurts from just sitting down, even when it wasn't broken. Now I'm in complete and utter pain and I can't do any fucking thing about it. God damn.

And I'm still at school, and she complains about getting up in the morning. Really? You don't have to do anything, your stupid, homophobic husband gives you everything you want. Shut the fuck up.

I'm seriously done with EVERYONE'S shit. Not just the four or five people, I mean everyone's shit. Seriously. I hate everyone.
Please
Go die.
In
a
God damn.
Hole.
Fucking mother fucking shit.

Oh, and to top everything off everyone hates me as well, so I'm completely done with my life. I can't even think straight anymore...

Another thing to top it all off. The crush I have for my male friend is starting to distract me from things, and It's getting really annoying. I mean, he's not in the grade I'm in, and I'm pretty sure that he's a Junior, which would make me feel awkward.

This is the last paragraph.
I hate you.
November 2nd, 2012 at 02:40pm