I don't know what to do...

Okay...well I have never posted a blog before..ekk..ha..well I have a lot on my mind and thought I would put it down somewhere to see if it helps clear things up..someone please tell me if I'm doing this wrong, because I would like to know, because I really have no clue.

Well anyway...I just, I really don't know what to do. I'm so confused. I love her, and I always will. I want so badly to be with her again. I miss her. She was perfect and amazing. She treated me like no one ever had and the way she could make me melt just by giving me that look. I still love her, and want her...but she is with some else and I don't want to be one if those people that goes around ruining relationships. But..I love her. Even talking to her over the phone or testing is just amazing. She makes me smile and makes me so happy. I can't even explain it. We have a really strong connection, she gets it. I would do anything to have her back. And I know if I had the chance I would go back to her in a heart beat...but she is with her.

Then there is him. He is sweet and there for me, I even thinking might like him. But I don't know if I want to go into anything with him because I don't want to hurt him. Which I know I would end up doing is my love came back to me. And I don't want to do that to him. But what if she doesn't still have feelings..I could be missing out on something with him..

I really wish I knew how she felt. And if she feels like I do. Because if when does there is no way I'm giving up on her. I love her and care about her too much, even if she doesn't thinking do. I miss how we were, things were perfect and amazing. She was soo romantic, and she can take my breath away just by walking into a room.
Those damn blue eyes of hers get me every time..

I just really wish I knew what to do. Because I don't want to hurt any body..I wish I knew if she would take me back...this ended to fast between us. Everything just spiraled out of control so fast...I just..I wish I knew is she still loves me like I love her....

Probably should put this on here...buttttt it happens..
November 2nd, 2012 at 04:40pm