I Want to Write, But it Feels So Forced!

I have the urge to write and update all my stories, but when I begin I just feel like I'm not putting my heart into it and like it's coming out forced. I don't know why I feel this way, but I just do. Then because I feel forced the quality is obviously going to drop and become a piece of shit and I don't want that to happen with my stories!

I'm already revising my Captain America story, Chasing Liberty, and making it a third person point of view instead of it's original first person. And now as I'm revising, I don't have the will to continue editing!! D:

BLAAAAAAH!


I feel like my head is about to do freaking 360s and I'm laughing maniacally over the simplest things so I'm starting to believe that I'm losing my sanity here. Seriously, my dad walked in on me while I was laughing at the ceiling and just gave me a weird look and left. No joke.

So I guess I'm going to go ahead and get off the computer for a bit so I can try to regain some sanity. I'll watch some anime on Hulu+, one that I've recently started being Strawberry 100% (it's about a guy who sees a girl in strawberry panties and is all in love and has to choose between four girls LMFAO), and continue to laugh at nothing at all.

Image
November 3rd, 2012 at 04:55am