Do I have a story for you guys

Every year for Halloween, the boyfriend and I go to Howl-O-Scream.

Image

But this year was particularly different for three main reason.

I rode Sheikra for the first time. It was pretty cool, but the ability to breathe during the drop is slim to none.
There is a set of stairs leading down from a higher platform to the ground right by Sheikra. There was a girl standing at the bottom of the stairs and she was in mid warning as I grabbed the hand rail. Her warning turned out to be “DON’T TOUCH THE HAND RAIL! THERE’S BLOOD ON IT!” Naturally, I snatch my hand away from the rail to see REAL BLOOD all over my hand.
Later that night, we were making our way through a crowd when we saw a security guard and a girl behind him crying and covered in blood. I was scared because I thought some one had had an accident, like they had fallen or some thing. I felt some thing on me…BLOOD. AGAIN.
It was all over my hand and all over Jeff including a cut he had on his hand. When he finally located a manager, another guy working there pointed out that the bleeding man (who had gotten into a tussle and got his nose busted. Tampa PD was called.) had gotten blood all over Jeff’s shirt.

The manager took us to first aid, where they had us wash our hands, and one of the first aid guys told me to take off my rings. So I did and to my horror there was blood caked under one of my rings.

I thought I was going to be sick. As I washed my rings, the other first aid guy was on the merchandise to get Jeff a new shirt. He asked if there was blood on my clothes, I replied “I don’t think so.”

That was until I moved my jacket and there was blood on my white shirt, all over my left boob. We both ended up getting free t-shirts from the Cheetah Hunt merchandise store.

And that, my dears, is what you can expect if you attend Busch Gardens Tampa Howl-O-Scream.
November 4th, 2012 at 04:11am